Pros of Using Vue JS for Large Applications
- Vue JS is relatively easy to learn due to its simple syntax and comprehensive documentation.
- It is incredibly fast due to its event-driven architecture.
- It is highly extensible with a library of plugins and libraries that can be used to extend its functionality.
- It is incredibly lightweight, making it easy to deploy and run efficiently.
Cons of Using Vue JS for Large Applications
- It is not as popular as other frameworks, meaning there may be fewer resources available for learning and debugging.
- It is relatively new, meaning it may be unstable and contain bugs.
- It is best suited for smaller applications, and may not be able to handle the complexity of a large application.